Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: incredibly annoying copypastas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
post them here
so my mommy went andn took me to the sztor and i asked for 100 dollrs of robx but she bot me ten so im going to kil her tonite becus she shuld have bot me 100 and not 10 she stupid mommy i hat her so muc i hat her thhiiis much so now she go di i open her gun cas and pull it out and i put a bullet in it and she wok up and pointed her othr gun at me and almost shot me so now i cal the polic on her and she go to jail and i laff becus she woulnt b if she bot me 100 robux
⬜⬜⬜??????⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜????????⬜⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜??????????⬜
⬜???⬜⬜⬜⬜???⬜
⬜???⬜⬜⬜⬜???⬜
⬜???⬜⬜⬜⬜???⬜
⬜???⬜⬜⬜⬜???⬜
sus
"I have *****ING HAD IT! Every GODDAMN time on april fools, half of the youtube community has to make a video called "iM DeLETinG My yOu TuBe ChaNnEl" for april fools. SHUT THE ***** UP!!! i have no hatred in the world larger than people making these "jokes", its so *****ing cringey. Dont even get me started with discord mods adding A *****ING FAKE NOTIFICATION SYMBOL ON THEIR DISCORD SERVER! more than 70% of the FUCING DISCORD SERVERS IM ON HAVE THAT AS THEIR "april fools joke" can you really not *****ING think of something more original or creative, or god forbid, a joke thats actuallly *****ing funny?  or are you just a 50 year old man sat on his ass reading discord all day eating ez cheez for lunch?"