Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can't delete all notes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I select all notes in a sequence by pressing the button in the menus, Firefox (which is what I use) asks me if I want to go back to the previous page. I can't select cancel and press backspace to delete them all because it brings up the popup asking if I want to go to the previous page again. I don't know if it can happen in online sequencer, it has only happened in Offline sequencer. This is a huge bug that needs to get fixed.
ok
then click the select all button again then hit delete again
there
hopefully that worlks
(02-11-2021, 09:48 AM)felipe9182 Wrote: [ -> ]ok
then click the select all button again then hit delete again
there
hopefully that worlks
I would try that, but it also randomly doesn't do that and it just keeps not doing it.
(02-11-2021, 09:47 AM)Epic music guy Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I select all notes in a sequence by pressing the button in the menus, Firefox (which is what I use) asks me if I want to go back to the previous page. I can't select cancel and press backspace to delete them all because it brings up the popup asking if I want to go to the previous page again. I don't know if it can happen in online sequencer, it has only happened in Offline sequencer. This is a huge bug that needs to get fixed.
not sure what you're referring to as "offline sequencer" but please only report bugs related to the online sequencer website here.