Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Don't hate anyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm going to come up to your house, pull out a glock and shoot it up! Hatred is never the answer, you can dislike somebody, but hate is very bad! 

Words have great meaning, don't use them negative!

...is what I would say if I didn't hate some of yall.

But really, stay chill and nobody will have a real reason to hate you.

All the best, 
- Grammarly
just piss Grammarly only people would cant spell correctly also why are you on a music sight shouldnt you be reinventing the urban dicktionary
(02-23-2021, 10:09 AM)DoucheBagDave Wrote: [ -> ]just piss Grammarly only people would cant spell correctly also why are you on a music sight shouldnt you be reinventing the urban dicktionary
Uh oh! This sentence is grammatically incorrect!
You should have typed
"Just piss off, Grammarly. Only people who can't spell correctly use you. Also, why are you on a music site, shouldn't you be reinventing the urban dictionary?"
im calling you piss bruh moment enhanced 60 fps gaymer moment, and no because my purpose isnt to *****ing do that. thats what Grammarly was made for mongrol
(02-23-2021, 10:15 AM)DoucheBagDave Wrote: [ -> ]im calling you piss bruh moment enhanced 60 fps gaymer moment, and no because my purpose isnt to *****ing do that. thats what Grammarly was made for mongrol
Would you like me to add the following words to your personal dictionary?

"gaymer""
"isnt"
"*****ing"
"mongrol"
yeah sure thanks man i apprieciate it, it would be funny if that actually showed up in the dictionary lol except for the word *****ing
I enjoy this guy’s level of passive aggressiveness
(02-23-2021, 10:16 AM)Grammarly Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2021, 10:15 AM)DoucheBagDave Wrote: [ -> ]im calling you piss bruh moment enhanced 60 fps gaymer moment, and no because my purpose isnt to *****ing do that. thats what Grammarly was made for mongrol
Woud you like me to add the following words to your personal dictionary?

"gaymer""
"isnt"
"*****ing"
"mongrol"
Would you like me to add the following word(s) to your personal dictionary?

"woud"
Oops.
(02-25-2021, 05:27 AM)Grammarly Wrote: [ -> ]Oops.
I corrected the ultimate source of grammar correctional-ism
Pages: 1 2 3