Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Help me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My main acc, aka YaBoiKingAsgore, was hacked. I was on my version of The Seven Seas, and I wanted to comment and it said "Log in to comment". I tried to log in with my password, and it was incorrect. I knew immediately I was hacked. If the hacker of my account could contact me and tell me the new password I would be thankful.
pog
Based
(03-08-2021, 11:16 AM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]pog
Oh. wait. I wasn't hacked. I got a new computer and I forgot my account pass!
(03-09-2021, 08:28 AM)YaBoiKingAlt Wrote: [ -> ]
You lied to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
_lol_
I dont think people are very likely to try to hack your OS account. Perhaps they would try to hack an email address but not an OS account
(03-09-2021, 08:29 AM)Jvpiter Wrote: [ -> ]_lol_
what part of this says "simp"? bruh
(03-09-2021, 08:28 AM)YaBoiKingAlt Wrote: [ -> ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHly92RQRM
(03-09-2021, 01:19 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think people are very likely to try to hack your OS account. Perhaps they would try to hack an email address but not an OS account
Someone might try to hack any account or system because it could lead to someone using the same password/credentials on another, more critical ore rewarding system.
Pages: 1 2