Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Musical Dump of 0000#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The melodic memoirs of tuneless nothings.  Angel nah, it's just stuff

My inspiration? Trance/techno/ and house. All the stuff I do is from my head; I do not use audio tracks when replicating songs. I like to use the Electric and Grand Piano instrument, as well as Scifi, Cello and Smooth Synth for some background chords. I dislike using Percussion as I'm too much of a newb... I will update the list when I do a new one.
  Yes, you may remix!

AKA dis shet rite 'ere is mine, fenks fo lookin' lad

MAIN

00001  ~ 
Very first tingy on Online Sequencer. You can almost sense the noob - with only 1 instrument, it's basically a repetitive with some things added on in every new bar that took me Satan-knows-how-long. You can sense it.

00002 - KAMILA  ~ 
Pretty oriental stuff. I consider it my best tingy yet!

00003 - INSPIRE Remix  ~  
An 'Untitled' I remixed. Nothing special; probably spoiled it. I feel that at the start it's a little confusing, but otherwise decent. Someone gave it a name - thank you, stranger!

00004 - Chimes (The Horizon)  ~  
A nice, cheery tingy that makes me think of the Universe for some reason. like whut //Looks like a Online Sequencer vandal did too Wink I tried using simple percussion, too. TRIED.

00005 - Heat of the Journey  ~  
Thanks to the guy named Jared in the chat for the title! Too lumbering for me. This was mainly an experiment, but I still think it deserves some merit in my 'main' section.

00006 - Bermuda Triangle Remix  ~  
Creds to the original, 'Bermuda Triangle'. It almost made me cry when I heard it; it was so beautiful! So I gave it a lengthening treatment to make the awesomeness last. I don't know how the rolling Smooth Synth bit got in there though... Feel free to remove it.

00007 - Around the World (La La La La La)  ~  
Remade the original song's chorus, but with a 0000# twist! 

00008 - The Fellowship Of Ruxumar II Remix  ~  
Decided to make a longer version with a new melody and some mega chord pimping (to the point where some notes are messed up near the end - nothing too ear-bleeding, promise!) 'Chord pimping', you ask? 'Das my word for adding new/ increasing the amount of chords and notes. Oh, and creds to the original, 'The Fellowship of Ruxumar II'.

OTHER MINOR THINGS
Welcome to my dumping ground. Any refs, experiments or other stuff in general go here.

Mortal Kombat Trey  ~  
This will be a reference for a remix I plan on doing. I didn't have enough time to continue it, so I just left it at that. The 'trey' thing at the end of the title is because I used 3 sets of chords. #themoreyouknow

L'Amour Toujours  ~  

A ref that I plan to make a remix with as well. The ending of this tingy is screwed up as I just can't seem to make them out properly... *noobs internally*

rasta beat ;D ;D  ~  
Randomly thought of this and decided it was too cool to waste.

0000#'s Deep Sad Melody  ~  
Some post-apocalyptic depressing random st00f. Made with the bass guitar, it sounds 'off' at first but you'll see why as the tune moves on (like, 6 seconds later)