Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Add a sustain violin instrument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-07-2021, 11:09 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2021, 03:53 PM)Ethanthegrand14 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please get a sustain violin instrument? We have the secret piano instrument with sustain, but we need a second classical instrument with sustain. And the violin would be the perfect one.
I don't think this in particular will happen.

What I think is a little more likely, though, is a sustain switch.
I agree, it's better to have all instruments have sustain than to just add sustain to 1 specific instrument
However, if you're passionate about learning to play the violin, anything is possible! ... Learning an instrument on your own isn't an impossible a task, even an instrument as complicated as the violin can be learnt without a violin teacher.
(03-25-2021, 03:53 PM)Ethanthegrand14 Wrote: [ -> ]We need this so much!  Pseudo sustain is soooo inconvenient and doesn't sound good.  Also sustain trumpet plz Crying
Can we just get all instruments to sustain
The thing is that it is very hard to find the perfect violin for you. A good violin can be complicated to purchase, and so many factors can be considered. First, you have to figure out your budget. Are you looking for a starter instrument or one that will last for several years? What about your age? Do you want a full-sized instrument, or do you prefer the portability of a 1/16 size? The beginner instruments are usually around $100. These are typically made of plastic. They will not be as durable as the other options, but they can still do the job for you. You may also want to consider buying a full-sized violin from https://www.evergreenviolin.com/. These cost around $175-$200. These violins are more durable than the rest, making them worth the extra money if you plan on playing for years to come.
wow nobody's mentioned that there's a new sustain cello here yet
Pages: 1 2