Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: More Music from PoisonedPorkchop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a couple more songs of mine.

Random Tunes: (Short tunes of little meaning, probably not worth listening to)

[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]
[url=][/url]

Good Tunes: (Short tunes I consider decent)

Random Melody: [url=]Simplified[/url] or [url=]Advanced[/url]
[url=]Progress[/url] (Quite a bit different style than I usually do)

Great Tunes: (You should probably listen to these!)

Percussion w/ Melody: [url=]Normal[/url], [url=]Melodized[/url], [url=]Ultimate[/url], Ultimate w/ Extra Kick: [url=]76 BPM (Default)[/url], [url=]115 BPM[/url], [url=]45 BPM[/url] (First time working with Percussion!)
Innovation: [url=]Normal[/url], [url=]Normal (140 BPM)[/url]
[url=]Free fall[/url]
[url=]Ambition[/url]
[url=]Unnamed[/url]
[url=]Unnamed[/url]
[url=]Unnamed[/url]
[url=]Unnamed[/url]
[url=]Sorrow Soul[/url]
[url=]Unnamed[/url]

Real Music: (My takes on real songs)

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess: Menu Theme, with 6 versions! (personal favorite)

[url=]Piano Solo[/url]
[url=]Piano + Violin[/url]
[url=]Piano + Violin + Synth[/url]
[url=]Piano + Violin + Synth (Ultimate Edition)[/url]
[url=]Piano + Violin + Synth (Omega Ultimate Edition)[/url]
[url=]Piano + Synth[/url]
[url=]Piano + Synth (Ultimate Edition)[/url]

Pokémon - Red Theme, an irl friend requested this of me but I thought I'd share it here as well.

[url=]Piano - Partial[/url]

Random Songs: (A bit longer, but not very good)
[url=]Unnamed[/url]
Make sure to let me know which of my songs you like best. Feedback is appreciated!
First works with Percussion woo!
So, i'm definitely new and bad at this(with my best sequence being onlinesequencer.net/131656), but the red theme is spot one. good work! Smile
(09-07-2015, 12:49 PM)RagnorokX Wrote: [ -> ]So, i'm definitely new and bad at this(with my best sequence being onlinesequencer.net/131656), but the red theme is spot one. good work! Smile

I'd like to think that I know a little something (after more than a year of making music on here) and that I have some musical knowledge. Take what I am saying as constructive, not destructive, criticism. One thing that strikes me about your song there is that I can't find a key to it. This is the first step in making notes go together nicely. My other main problem stems from the previous one. Bad notes together simply sound bad, but when you are going at the speedy tempo of 150 bpm with a melodic(all of the electric piano I consider melodic) note on each square, it is essentially a landslide. A good way to keep to a key is to use the Key guide option at the bottom of the page. When using the Key option, the notes you will want to mostly stick to are light, while the other ones are dark. Sometimes going off the key is necesarry to make the sound you want, and this is natural, but if you don't have enough experience or feel for the notes you may have to sound each note out and listen to the song, making adjustments accordingly. I would say the hardest part for newbies are chords (Notes strung together to play simultaneously), and they can take a lot of work to get comfortable with them. Here([url=][/url]) I made an example of a scale(Where you play notes of higher or lower pitches in order, like I did here) over octaves(The same notes will occur but at a higher/lower pitch in music, and notes from C all the way to up B are grouped whats called an octave. If someone says they are going down an octave, the pitch gets lower or deeper, and vice versa for up.)  7, 6, and part of 5 using the Key guide (You will notice all of the scale is on light keys). I also made an example of a couple chords, and as you can see a couple of the notes stray from the key. This may seem long but this basic knowledge can help you make some amazing sounds that you might find yourself jamming out to.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
(09-07-2015, 12:49 PM)RagnorokX Wrote: [ -> ]So, i'm definitely new and bad at this(with my best sequence being onlinesequencer.net/131656), but the red theme is spot one. good work! Smile

when i started i was much worst than u are now. :D good luck!
Feel free to check back here all the time as I am constantly updating it! :D
Bro you get 200 views in 5 minutes and I can't get 10 views in an hour XD
I added a couple more songs! Also if anyone would like to give names for the songs which are unfortunate enough to not be named, then that would be great!