Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: SPam robots made copies of my song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy Fuc, I can't fucing stand this anymore. The spammer is taking over the site. Im so fuking done of this ***** of whoever the fuking hell is spamming here. I feel bad for you lopy, your song is very good.
Okay this really needs to quit. Im so tired of it because everytime i try to find a song, I end up finding all the spams. Just quit it spammer!
girl cums out weed
Holy *****ing *****. I want to bang the spammer so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the sequence page I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every forum post there is of them online. My dreams are nothing but constant *****ing sex with sequence spammer. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted between the sequence spammers toes.
(03-28-2021, 02:27 AM)Cen Wrote: [ -> ]Holy *****ing *****. I want to bang the spammer so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the sequence page  I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every forum post there is of them online. My dreams are nothing but constant *****ing sex with sequence spammer. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted between the sequence spammers toes.
Bruh moment indeed