Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I’m leaving OS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good luck with everything, we'll always remember you. Goodbye. Smile
Lucent,

just want to say a quick thank you ~ youve inspired countless users and i wish you the best in college :]

even though i havent been on this site for that long, youve completely shaped this community and made it grow - you've offered feedback, suggestions, made people laugh, helped us write better, and so much more that i havent gotten to experience.

i think its safe to say that youve led the OS community for the past few years, and youll never be forgotten here.

please continue to shine .

Take care of yourself and i hope that i'll see you in chat at some point in the future : )

-steg <3
I just hope you have a great rest of your life.
Cya tomorrow.
Sad⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Good Luck with College Lucent, I know im not the smartest person in the world but if you ever need something or someone to talk to, you know where to find me!
You, LucentTear, have made such an incredible impact on Online Sequencer Smile - some bad but I'd say your presence here has been for the better and you're leaving will be in a good way. I am sending strength and hope into your life to get through whatever challenges you're facing right now and the challenges you will face in your life. You have made a mark on Online Sequencer (in a good way). I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Jonathan
Probs not much I can say tbh cause I wasn't here that long. Good luck with your life. Best wishes to you. From this random ass guy rite here.
Bye, have fun
idk if real but if so gb
Pages: 1 2 3 4