Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can I be mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-31-2021, 06:12 PM)[ - Fl T 0 M - ] Wrote: [ -> ]can i get cocane
Yes, not from me tho  Wink
how do i get cocane and is it beter than mod?
y is every body being rude bully and ignoring me? i just wanna be mod or cocane so i can get unmute. i promis i am a relly good persin and i just want to say i love alot Online Sequncer.net becase i can make music on it and its relly good. i relly dont like being mute and pls unmute so i dont need to change into my evil form (its relly scary, it even scares adults) and kill all of u. (i done it befor, will do agen). so pls unmute and make me mod or cocane becase i am relly cool
(03-31-2021, 06:13 PM)[ - Fl T 0 M - ] Wrote: [ -> ]how do i get cocane and is it beter than mod?

try this https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+i+buy+cocaine
(03-31-2021, 06:13 PM)[ - Fl T 0 M - ] Wrote: [ -> ]how do i get cocane and is it beter than mod?
Do you even know how to use cocane
Heh Disappointed
Cocaine is a narcotic substance. You don't eant to mess with narcotics like cocaine

How did you make an empty forum?
(03-31-2021, 09:46 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Cocaine is a narcotic substance. You don't eant to mess with narcotics like cocaine

How did you make an empty forum?
??????
cocane is for good boys! if makees you very happy!
hmm.... totally not like.... i left os for TWO DAYS and i come back to this oml LMAO
cocane better than mod! hell, better than OWNER! and if you snort enough cocane, maybe i'll give you some glue to snort!
Pages: 1 2 3