Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can I be mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-01-2021, 04:50 AM)kawai night Wrote: [ -> ]cocane better than mod! hell, better than OWNER! and if you snort enough cocane, maybe i'll give you some glue to snort!
ill take you on that offer. ill be right back
just give this kid his cocane
(03-31-2021, 06:02 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this is Connor Morton, known also as Cork, or formerly dcsm. I’m here because I owe each and every one of you a long-overdue apology. But first I should say what the purpose of this video isn’t. This video is not meant to be any form of attempt to win any support back to my side. This video is not meant to be any form of attempt to create any opposition to any individual that I name. This video is not meant to rationalize any action that I committed in any way. This video is not meant to serve as a request for forgiveness in any form. What this video is meant to do, is serve as an apology, and a way to publicly owe myself up for all i’ve done.
un funny joke
What have i found
no please
(03-23-2022, 01:19 PM)AronBarnes Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I know what you're talking about. When my back hurts and I was not helped by painkillers, I decided to try these pills. I liked the calming effect and eliminates pain. I found them on this https://www.westcoastsupply.net/products...ack-label/ I don't know if they will help from the head, but it helped me solve the headache problem.

HELLO [[Good Sir]] I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE [[Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk]]! WHEN MY BACK [[It Hurts!! STOP! PLEASE!!!]] AND I WAS NOT HELPED BY THE [[Advil Ibuprofen Tablets]], I DECIDED TO TRY THESE [[pillpopping]]! I LIKED THE [[Rest And Relaxation]] EFFECT AND [[I'm sorry, but you're eliminated from Survivor.]] I FOUND THEM ON [[Hyperlink Blocked]] I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL HELP [[giving head]], BUT IT HELPED ME SOLVE {{THE BIG ONE}}.
I'm Calico!
this thread was a rollercoaster from start to finish
lol

copypasta moment
Hi scammer
Pages: 1 2 3