Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: lol hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyooooo! I'm Senro, a music creator who's been on this platform for a little while now. You might know me as the guy who made Tidepool, Mar13lovania, AMOGUS (Full), and other random stuff (mostly original Megalos and joke music). If not, hi! It's nice to meet you!
Most of the music I make is for Undertale/Deltarune, Splatoon, and various memes. Combining Tide Goes Out and the funny bad time song was my first post here, and it's all been downhill from there! I'm glad to report that my music has been steadily devolving into outright squidposting ever since ;P
If you want to make a cover or version of my music, then go right ahead. People can see what it's inspired by in the top tab, so it's really just more exposure for me, isn't it? Same goes for requesting stuff. You can ask me to do whatever. Doesn't mean I'll actually DO it, but... you can ask if you want. Maybe I will. Who knows?
Anyway bye lol
only the weak speak loudly
Did you know memes were first a concept to study the change of culture over time? A meme is, in fact, defined as a unit of culture. By that definition, every concept ever created by humanity is a meme. Twisting an object to make a holr in another ks a meme. Washing your hair is a meme. It can be pretty interesting to check out anthropology and memetics, I recommend it
Nice to meet you, I hope you find this site useful