Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mod Resume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. [Image: image.png]

I lack experience, but I've been on this site since last october and have learned quite a bit about it.

(I really don't know what to type lol)

I have no intention to be the kind of mod who will mute for just being "annoying" and will run it through others before doing s.

(God help me, what do I type-)

I like bagels. uhhhhh.... oh yeah, and I do have moderator experience from derpchat, so ye.

Okay thats all happy april fools.

(If this actually runs through the mods/jacob i'll be surprised.)
o hey etherbot long time no see
.Video_Control,null,video,null{filter: contrast(100%)brightness(100%)saturate(100%)sepia(0%) url(#Sharpen0) url(#MIRROR0) url(#Video_Control_Gamma) !important;transform:scalex(1);transition: 0.5s;}
(04-01-2021, 07:04 AM)kawai night Wrote: [ -> ]o hey etherbot long time no see

hello!! eagle eye on the thread i see lmfao
Let's goooooooooo
youve been banned a lot before and are sexual a lot, im sorry homie but i dont think theyll approve
haha yeah i tried acting serious which is a rare sight
Nope.
(04-01-2021, 07:06 AM)M0rtuus Wrote: [ -> ]youve been banned a lot before and are sexual a lot, im sorry homie but i dont think theyll approve
in the original draft i was gonna mention the bans and stuff about "not having intention to get banned again" yet i felt like that'd seem like a sob story
u right
sorry bro, mom said it's my turn to be mod now
Pages: 1 2