Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I've made a big mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so, before I go on to tell my big mistake, I'm going to say something about my last thread, Addressing some things. I don't like that my words towards Notey were turned into a copypasta, but I also understand that I should have kept that to myself, along with all of the hate speech towards the people mentioned. I've no justification for it, and I won't ask for forgiveness. I may be being a bit too dramatic about this but whatever

Alright, now for my big mistake. No drum roll or fanfare.

I've been a huge *****.

I'm not saying this as some stinky self-loather or some *****. The first step to solving your problem is acknowledging that you have one. I won't blame anyone for this, because it's not really anyone's fault in particular, though I will admit that some people have played big roles in it (again, I'm not talking about anyone in particular). Here are the two things I've done to that need to be addressed.

First off, I've been sharing fake/stolen content that I saved a time ago, that I started taking credit for. For example, Undertale. I've only made one original arrangement for Undertale, and everything else was stolen. My most "popular" song from Undertale was taken from Julesvpraag, and only until recently, I've take full credit for it. 
I can expect that some of you in chat will be hit by this and probably think that all of my songs are stolen, but I will tell you that you are wrong. At least 75% of everything between [url=]Undertale COMPLETE OST[/url] and [url=]Super Mario Bros. 2 - Main Theme[/url] is not mine. Everything other arrangement was made by me.

Second, I've been a really big jerk to many people in chat, and have, from my perspective, become a person to avoid. I won't give any justification for the many, many instances that I've been a dick to the people in chat and even the people in my sequence comments. I realize that I have become an unlikable person, and I will actively try to be better.

I am very deeply sorry for deceiving you all, and for the unlikable person I have become. I have no good explanation for any of these things, accept that I have wronged. I will try my hardest to be better, as a person and as a creator.
Now that I have this in front of me, I'm contemplating going back in chat anymore. It would be a good idea if I didn't go back, but that would also just be running away from my problem.

I don't know what to do
You call us stinky Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((( lmao
(04-02-2021, 06:41 AM)Marysamat ♪ Wrote: [ -> ]You call us stinky Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((( lmao
Yes but I call everyone stinky, even outside of chat. ;_;
It never bothered me lmao, you're cool with me
(04-02-2021, 06:51 AM)♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ Wrote: [ -> ]i never said the songs were stolen they were midi imports
First off, none of my songs are midi imports. I've said this way to many times to you.
Second, this is an unprovoked confession. You have nothing to do with my reasoning.
(04-02-2021, 06:52 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2021, 06:51 AM)♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ Wrote: [ -> ]i never said the songs were stolen they were midi imports
First off, none of my songs are midi imports. I've said this way to many times to you.
Second, this is an unprovoked confession. You have nothing to do with my reasoning.
I can literally tell stop lying
mommy and daddy are fighting again
(04-02-2021, 06:53 AM)♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2021, 06:52 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]
I can literally tell stop lying
I won't argue with you any more.
I mean, just stop? thats what any other normal person would do. Like when you acknowledge that you're being a dickhead, the first thing anyone should do is stop, thats the mistake that most people make on OS when they acknowledge theyre being dickheads, they dont stop. But now you have the chance to stop, and have a little bit of respect from people still. I mean i personally dont care about you, but thats because i dont really care about most people on OS. Just be smart from now on, thanks.
Pages: 1 2