Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: What We Create!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What We Create!!
READ ME!!!!
WHATEVER MUSIC YOU WANT HERE - SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OF IT PLEASE AND I'LL SEE IT AND PUT IT ON HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Introduction:

Hello!! I'm in the mood and have the energy to create something like this. I'm pretty sure this has been done before but I would like to create a page where people can tell me what songs they are proud of and would like to be on here for people to see. 

Reasons For This:

So for me, I think that people should be able to see the creativity of this community even though this community has not always been the most pleasing with each other and with other things. I would like people to be able to have a place to go to if they would ever like to see a list of sequences, that were chosen by people and me to make sure that whoever sent them to me weren't being an idiot, and to be able to view what this community of Online Sequencer can create!!!! I also hope that this page can be a nice place and a relaxing place to go to. 

Rules:

Sorry if people don't want rules but they are stupid people in this life so got to work with what you have. 

1. Don't send weird crap sequences.

2. Don't use this forum for anything irrelevant.
Question: "But what's irrelevant" - answer: "Anything that does not have to do with what this forum is about - posting music on here that shows the work of online sequencer (use common sense too)"

3. Don't post poop or talk about poop - goes back to rule 2

4. Have common sense 

5. I think everyone should know how to act

I'll add to this later but pm me whatever music you want on here and please don't waste my time with it

Sequences

Benjobanjo:

Loypt:

MeeMSequencer:

Fun on a bun:

I don't understand