Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hi and hello ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm 29 years old. I am interested in many things, mainly science, politics and philosophy. I listen to a lot of music, the neighbors are not satisfied with that. I am a computer graphic artist and my passion is kmputer games (mainly PC). In my spare time, I mainly play or sleep.
My favorite games are Runescape and PUBG.
I am thinking of creating my own retro game, graphics inspired by OSRS game, I would like to learn to create simple melodies.
I hope you will be understanding if I ask unwise questions :-) My job is trading in runescape, I sell and buy Runescape gold from bigger sellers and resell it to normal players like you and me. If u want to buy some golg I know some tips, my fav is buying via Odealo
THere is the safest Runescape gold and the cheapost in the same time https://odealo.com/games/runescape/marketplace
Good luck and have fun
Hi, welcome to OS. I hope this site teaches you some things about making music as it taught me!

After some point, the site fulfills more of a hobbyist-niche—but people can get very good at using this website and make some pretty phenomenal stuff.

Please read the Lucent Tutorial for techniques regarding this site. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Hey, welcome to OS! I hope you can understand the basic mechanics of this website. If you need any help, feel free to ask questions, everyone does it! Smile I hope this website teaches you something as it did to me.
Hi Radziu, as the other's have already said, welcome to OS. OS is a very good place to learn to produce melodies and also songs. A simple melody can always be used to make songs on OS. OS is also a very fun site because you can chat with us on either the OS chat board or discord. You can always ask us anything you want to know, and want us to give feedback on your melodies/songs you make. These are the people who I would suggest for advice in different musical fields.

EDM= Trapbeat349, Tibbinator, LarryTheMaskMan, Xstep, Jvpiter
Rock & Roll= Marysamat, Lopyt, Battle Music
Classical= MrClassical, me God's Warrior, Jvpiter

These are some of the artists who I can remember off hand. I know there are many more to list. So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us anything. We want to help make you a better OS music artists.
Do you have a game engine? I recommend trying out Godot for new peoplr making games. I found it quite easy to understand
(04-07-2021, 06:12 AM)God\s warrior Wrote: [ -> ]EDM= Trapbeat349, Tibbinator, LarryTheMaskMan, Xstep, Jvpiter

These are some of the artists who I can remember off hand. I know there are many more to list. So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us anything. We want to help make you a better OS music artists.
I make trap beats and hip hop, I don't think I do EDM.
(04-07-2021, 10:31 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2021, 06:12 AM)God\s warrior Wrote: [ -> ]EDM= Trapbeat349, Tibbinator, LarryTheMaskMan, Xstep, Jvpiter

I make trap beats and hip hop, I don't think I do EDM. Some Trap music is similar to EDM, but most Trap is different to EDM. Sorry about that, my apologies. Will you be alright with being the guy to ask for advice on for Trap then?