Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Got Plagiarized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Um, not sure about that either.
At this point I would leave it alone, but if I didn't want to and would want to give a last push I would ask them if they used my sequence
I apologize if I seem like I'm being difficult.
Its okay
Oh relax, this is what art is all about. See the Amen Break for another example. Its not about where you get art from, its where you take it
Wait, this is a musical theme of a character from a Japanese movie series. The melody will always be exactly the same, across all variations. If the key that the arrangement took was in the original key, and as long as both of you arranged the song correctly, it should sound exactly the same as yours.

You are both plagiarizing off of the same source; the arranger from that video could just as easily accuse you of plagiarizing them. Here is another version of the same song, in the same key, with the same notes as "yours:"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1gMLSDAAlI
When Everyone Likes Your Cringe Baby Sounding Stuff and Calls Your Stuff With Actually Good Musicality (Like it's written in actual Chords and Key Signatures) "Bland":
:angry:
Pages: 1 2