Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How do You Delete Sequences You've Made?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help?
Go to your sequence and press the delete button
(04-08-2021, 07:40 AM)LuminousKR Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your sequence and press the delete button
...and where is that...
Go to the sequence, look around there may be a delete link depending on if the sequence is yours.
Do you want to delete the Gigan Theme sequence??
(04-08-2021, 07:45 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the sequence, look around there may be a delete link depending on if the sequence is yours.
Do you want to delete the Gigan Theme sequence??
No it's too late for that one I'm just deleting all my other ones so it doesn't happen again.
Although if I'm gonna be honest none of my other ones are really worth ripping off-  Finna
It happened to me once- but wasn't posted on YT. A user by the name of richthekid replaced my name on some of my sequences and even confronted me for 'copying' his music.
(04-08-2021, 07:48 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]It happened to me once- but wasn't posted on YT. A user by the name of richthekid replaced my name on some of my sequences and even confronted me for 'copying' his music.
Oh lord that's even worse-
Yeah-
Oh for god's sake some people told me to "get a life" when I backed down and wrote a long honest apology-
But yeah-
Did it ever get resolved? Or did you have to back down too?
It was resolved because it wasnt posted on youtube or any outside communities. I just politely asked the mods here to ban them.
Now lets take this to pms before mods tell us to stop
(04-08-2021, 07:53 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]It was resolved because it wasnt posted on youtube or any outside communities. I just politely asked the mods here to ban them.
Ah. That's good.
Well I'm glad I stopped using online sequencer for my actually "good" music. Growing pains I guess?  Cheese
Pages: 1 2