Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name's Atorim (short for Atomic Rimshot). I got into composing and songwriting as a hobby last year, and I've been trying to flesh out my ideas on sites like Beepbox and Signal. But they didnt really feel right for me, so I did some searching and found OS. Now Im here.
Thats cool!
Welcome to OS. I hope this site is able to help you. If you ever need any help, there's always people in the chat section probably willing to help you.
(04-09-2021, 07:32 PM)AlyReki Wrote: [ -> ]Thats cool!
Thanks!
Also consider using a DAW, DAWs tend to be more complex but offer many advanced and practical features, like custom insyruments, direct sound recording with monitoring, audio effects, etc. Many commercially successful albums have taken advantage of the power of DAWs
(04-09-2021, 09:36 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Also consider using a DAW, DAWs tend to be more complex but offer many advanced and practical features, like custom insyruments, direct sound recording with monitoring, audio effects, etc. Many commercially successful albums have taken advantage of the power of DAWs
I wanted to use cakewalk, but my computer doesnt have enough memory to install it