Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Profile and home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've struggled with this immediately when I started using this wonderful site. It doesnt have an obvious way to access the songs you've made. I think there should be a Home page for each user that has a list of all the songs they've made. A user page of some sort where you can make songs and they'll be saved where you can find them again without having to remember the name of them. 
Another problem I've noticed is that when the songs download, there isnt the same sound quality in the file that there is on the site. The downloaded file doesnt hold the notes, it cuts them short. I think that it should copy it down exactly as it sounds on the site.

How many of you want a place for you to go on this site where ALL of your songs are saved?
I agree!
(09-30-2015, 12:58 PM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]I agree!
I just wish there was a way to talk to the tech about it. maybe get a web design for it started for a later update or something...
I added profiles yesterday. There was a problem where 1/8 notes got cut off in the downloaded files, but it should be fixed now.