Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: new guitar smack in one of the drum kits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I wanted to make a guitar song with a guitar smack and tried using chords and the os equalizer to make it since there were none in any drum kits, didn't work

I tried using slap bass too, didn't work as intended

tried using different assortments of sounds from the drum kits to form a guitar smack but.. you guessed it, it didn't work.

I don't code or know that much about it, but because I'm only suggesting one sound id assume it wouldn't be too hard to code a configured sound into maybe a drum kit.

but again I'm not a coder, nor am I a mod, I don't know many things about coding so excuse me if I'm stupid here. so do what you want. this is just a suggestion.

(if you have any other ways to make a guitar smack sound that you'd maybe like to tell me about then id be more than happy to hear them)
What do you mean by guitar snap
(04-20-2021, 04:07 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by guitar snap
if you look up guitar smack* youll find what im saying.
As a guitarist I don't know what you mean
Like hitting the side of an acoustic guitar?
(04-20-2021, 08:59 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Like hitting the side of an acoustic guitar?
Either that, or the guitar equivalent of slapping

i used them a lot in here if this is what you're talking about
Yea, me neither? (shrug)

So I searched 'guitar smack' and google said 'no idea, wtf?'
theres literally no way its that confusing. searching up guitar smack first result is how to slap and pop. i dont understand your confusion nor do i understand whats wrong with your google