Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Wuggie's Songs/Remakes :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These are all quite good. There is some real feeling behind these.
- Sudden Restoration
[url=][/url] -Danger on the Sea
Wow. First post in many months.
- bean curd
Don't know if you're staying long, but welcome back.

I actually really love the chord progressions on this one. It may be lighthearted but I can feel that you clearly thought them through. I normally dislike cheesy lighthearted sequences but the sequence by far is very enjoyable and heart warming.

I give kudos for being able to assimilate the B and C notes as the background, it's hard to make higher notes as the non-dominant melody especially if they're adjacent throughout the entire song. The fact that they actually blend in with the chord progressions is really clever and I love it badly.
(10-16-2017, 06:19 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if you're staying long, but welcome back.

I actually really love the chord progressions on this one. It may be lighthearted but I can feel that you clearly thought them through. I normally dislike cheesy lighthearted sequences but the sequence by far is very enjoyable and heart warming.

I give kudos for being able to assimilate the  B and C notes as the background, it's hard to make higher notes as the non-dominant melody especially if they're adjacent throughout the entire song. The fact that they actually blend in with the chord progressions is really clever and I love it badly.

Thanks Lucent, we'll see what happens
- Prelude (FFVI)
Pages: 1 2