Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: What's The Origin of Your Username?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Verticasoco. I Thought of it randomly when i was trying to be an edgy 'unique' kid on xbox. Always the name I put into my accounts and etc. and this name just stuck with pretty much everything.

Edit 1: Name on os has been shortened to Verti since its what most people call me and is easy to say and type.
Urban Dictionary calls usernames "pseudonyms" and it was sticking with me at the time I made an account. I decided I needed a more memorable name than "pseudonym" though. Instead of that, I, unparalleled genius that I am, chose "pseudoname".
Originally, My username was 'Aquatone'. Came up with it when I was about 11, to find out 3 years later that a military operation to build spy planes for Soviet nuke developments was called 'Project Aquatone', so I thought that was pretty cool.

One year later, I decided I needed a name change. So I was glancing at my keyboard, thinking of cool names, when I stumbled upon the ctrl key, and it occurred to me that 'ControlKey' would be a cool name, so there you have it.
epic blue stone
Mine is cool letters I typed randomly
I chose my nickname for here because I tke ever 0ld_G4m3rh4nd and the Idea I had from the book from Karl May an German bookwrither and he has writh a book about the Wild west and there it gave an Charakter called Old-Shaterhand and from there I have my idea
Back when I was like 10 I wanted to make my ROBLOX user Supersonic but it was taken. I added a j and the rest is history.
it originated when i made a roblox account, which is the username NuOmicronPiEpsilon (supposed to say Nope with the english spelling of greek letters) so people started calling me Nuomi to shorten it, and eventually the name just stuck
The original profile started in like 2010 or so. I made my first Mii in that year and my current Mii was like 2016.

Ben is the first three letters of my first name (my long first name is Benjamin), then I have to choose another name to make it a unique username, and since I wore glasses, I thought visions would work.
My family won't shut up about the office.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5