Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: What's The Origin of Your Username?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Geography and astronomy, two of my favorite subjects because I'm a nerd I guess, and 101 is kind of related to my birthday and saying the digits is kind of catchy. And it's my more recent version of my account because I can't open my older one because I forgot the password and didn't save it through Google...so, that's why there is a (New One) at the end of my username.
I was making a scratch account and tried to think of something funny. At the time, of course, screaming goats were what was funny (I particularly remember justin bieber songs with screaming goats over it.) But I knew for sure that goat was going to be taken, so I thought of something tied to goats in a funny way. I imagined a goat eating a lemon and screaming because it was sour, and thus, goatlemon in all lowercase letters was born. Eventually, I decided that it would be too easy to guess (Dunno why... they can see it everywhere...) and created GoatLemon. But then some sites needed a symbol in the password, which I thought meant username, and that brings us to today with Goat_Lemon.
Celery. I got the nickname in 7th grade when me and my gym class friends were coming up with food nicknames for each other (I dunno why we started calling each other food names, I guess it just happened lol). We picked celery for me because I was and kinda still am known for being that one lanky kid XD. When I came to this website, I shortened it to "Cel" because I had profiles on other websites with "Celery" and I didn't want my old crappy art being tied with my music as the same person lmao.
I was an edgy 8 year old playing Minecraft Pocket Edition (I believe, I'm not sure since it was so long ago) when I first made the name. The earliest I can remember actually using this name was for my Xbox live account my mom helped me make in 2014-2015
Johnson is my surname, 48 is a number I thought of while making it.
Just made it up
i name myself something regarding broom a lot on websites. i like them.
they are good cleaning utensils
Req is basically short for "Requiem" but at the same time not really.
I just thought it sounded cool to be honest.
The NG part stands for NewGrounds, because NewGrounds is cool.
My first name came from the word "azure", then one day I just came up with Cobalt. My name is all blue, and sapphire blue is my favorite color. I think Cobalt came last year but same age, and Azura was made last age I was. I think that's about it Smile
i forgor ?, but i think it came from a dumb joke that my dad made, either that or i made the joke and i don't remember it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5