Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: "OS Chat: The Movie"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jacob should be like the "all powerful."
(04-23-2021, 09:19 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]Jacob should be like the "all powerful."

I think he'll have a minor part in the story because he's usually not that active
Jacob should be the os god
(04-23-2021, 09:05 AM)oatmealboi Wrote: [ -> ]we need a plot real quick then decide who gets to play what
my idea: after the OS gives Roblox jakeboi another 7 day ban he decided to delete his acc. a couple months later a mod for OS chat suddenly leaves but a couple months later he comes back he gains the trust of the community. Over the years people ask him questions about the old OS chat and how it was like to be a mod so on the discord he posts  a thread with answers and story's about funny bans and all the fun stuff. But some people have started to relise that this inst the mod they know so one of the only people who know the mod ends up contacting him to be told that the real mod sold the account to somebody who didn't want to wait out there 7 day ban he went by the name Roblox jakeboi.
(04-23-2021, 09:32 AM)ItZ_JeDe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2021, 09:05 AM)oatmealboi Wrote: [ -> ]we need a plot real quick then decide who gets to play what
my idea: after the OS gives Roblox jakeboi another 7 day ban he decided to delete his acc. a couple months later a mod for OS chat suddenly leaves but a couple months later he comes back he gains the trust of the community. Over the years people ask him questions about the old OS chat and how it was like to be a mod so on the discord he posts  a thread with answers and story's about funny bans and all the fun stuff. But some people have started to relise that this inst the mod they know so one of the only people who know the mod ends up contacting him to be told that the real mod sold the account to somebody who didn't want to wait out there 7 day ban he went by the name Roblox jakeboi.
Don't forget that he was a dick
(04-23-2021, 09:32 AM)ItZ_JeDe Wrote: [ -> ]

ew no

jake's going to be one of the antagonists
We need a list of protagonists and antagonists

All the mods

Jake
Sloth
c.fig

I am not thinking so if somebody else can add to this that would be amazing
when the imposter is sus
So basically a bunch of 9 year olds invade the site and be dumb, and everyone hates them, so the mods fight back and mute them and ban them, but the 9 year olds retaliate and make megalos to further annoy people. Who will save us from this blight?
(04-23-2021, 09:45 AM)cosmicPython Wrote: [ -> ]So basically a bunch of 9 year olds invade the site and be dumb, and everyone hates them, so the mods fight back and mute them and ban them, but the 9 year olds retaliate and make megalos to further annoy people. Who will save us from this blight?
me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9