Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: i'm new and i have no idea how to post sequences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
seriously i have absolutely no ideo how to upload sequences.?
do you mean saving them or posting them to the chat?
i'm going to assume you mean saving them seeing as you have no sequences on your profile. there is a little light blue cloud icon in the top right of the toolbar that will save your sequence if you click on it.
(04-27-2021, 08:12 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]i'm going to assume you mean saving them seeing as you have no sequences on your profile. there is a little light blue cloud icon in the top right of the toolbar that will save your sequence if you click on it.
ooohhh so thats what that is. i thought that was for saving it to your computer. But thanks, anyways.
(04-27-2021, 08:25 PM)garfeld the cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2021, 08:12 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]i'm going to assume you mean saving them seeing as you have no sequences on your profile. there is a little light blue cloud icon in the top right of the toolbar that will save your sequence if you click on it.
ooohhh so thats what that is. i thought that was for saving it to your computer. But thanks, anyways.
the little dropdown arrow next to it gives you some exporting options for saving to your computer. np
(04-27-2021, 08:09 PM)garfeld the cat Wrote: [ -> ]seriously i have absolutely no idea how to upload sequences.?

to post sequences just type the link of it
[attachment=526]
get good.
nerd.
Don't listen to blocky. Blocky insults people often.