Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Help me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
who the FUCK is heather
(05-07-2021, 05:01 AM)Bagface Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2021, 04:58 AM)TwinPuttyOnOnlineSequencer Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody muted me for a week! I don't want to be muted for a week! Please unmute me now!
you deserved it lmao

why would you try and stop people from cursing
its not against the rules
stop minimodding lmao

just cuz you dont wanna be muted means you just get magically unmuted

still deserved it lol
I don't deserve it!
(05-07-2021, 05:00 AM)TwinPuttyOnOnlineSequencer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2021, 04:58 AM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]too bad
You should unmute me right now, please!
shut it jackass
(05-07-2021, 05:03 AM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]who the (Snip) is heather
Quit it! You're swearing!
***** ***** ***** you child
(05-07-2021, 05:05 AM)Bagface Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2021, 05:00 AM)TwinPuttyOnOnlineSequencer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2021, 04:58 AM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]too bad
You should unmute me right now, please!
shut it jackass
hey you copied my signature
No. More. Saying. Cuss words! It. Is. Not. Good. I'm putting a video on YouTube about no more saying cuss words. No more saying cuss words guys! It's inappropriate and violent! If you say a cuss word then you're like, going to jail, and you're like, and when you go to jail, i- ba- when you go to jail, if you say, if you say a cuss word you go to jail and if you go to jail cause you said a cuss word, then... You're only gonna eat BROCCOLI and OTHER VEGETABLES for your WHOLE LIFE. You don't want to eat vegeta
(05-07-2021, 05:03 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]Ya act two you *****iot.
(Snort) why would- I act it in real life, and my parents don't like it!
go fuck urself kid get off OS if you cant handle it
(05-07-2021, 05:06 AM)M0rtuus Wrote: [ -> ]No. More. Saying. Cuss words! It. Is. Not. Good. I'm putting a video on YouTube about no more saying cuss words. No more saying cuss words guys! It's inappropriate and violent! If you say a cuss word then you're like, going to jail, and you're like, and when you go to jail, i- ba- when you go to jail, if you say, if you say a cuss word you go to jail and if you go to jail cause you said a cuss word, then... You're only gonna eat BROCCOLI and OTHER VEGETABLES for your WHOLE LIFE. You don't want to eat vegeta
Me in a nutshell up there. That is from a mario video where mario tells you not to swear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7