Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: HEYO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , it is I . I am here to make music , as are most of you , I assume . I have not come to replace anyone , nor do I truly expect to get terribly far. The music I make varies in style , but most of it stems from my extensive time existing .

- dacool66 , ultima irrela
Hello. Nice to meet you.
I hope you are able to learn how to write nice music with the help of this site.

I will say though, beware of the chat, it can be pretty chaotic at times. Enter at your own risk. Today chat didn't seem too bad.
(05-08-2021, 02:45 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Nice to meet you.
I hope you are able to learn how to write nice music with the help of this site.

I will say though, beware of the chat, it can be pretty chaotic at times. Enter at your own risk. Today chat didn't seem too bad.
Thank you for welcoming me, but worry not, I have been in many chats before, I personally doubt that the music website can be intolerable.

- dacool66 , ultima irrela
Hello all, I am also new here. I want to make music because I am getting bored at home and I always like to do new things which I have ain't done it before. So, this time, I am thinking about making music online and was searching for a site where I can make music. On a google search, I have found about onlinesequencer where I can make music for free. Can you share a YouTube link with us in which I can learn how to make music on onlinesequencer. I am a school student and I was looking for someone who will write my research paper and found about https://studyclerk.com/write-research-paper-for-me website. And when I was searching for it online on google search at a time, I have found about onlinesequencer but I don't know how can I use it and that is why I want to see YouTube videos from which I can learn about it.
Hello fellow new User(s)!
Enjoy your time on Online Sequencer!
If you need help, make sure to read the rules and Lucent's guide to Online Sequencer.
Make sure to follow these rules and remember to have fun!