Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: [Forum Game] Story Writing on OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I am aware that there's another thread like this, but this will be slightly different.

I task you with the task of writing a (semi-)coherent story in the Forums!

POSTING GUIDELINES
  • Your post can be a full sentence, (i.e. "I pet the dog, and it joyfully barked at me.") a prompt, (i.e. "I summoned ...") or an answer to a prompt. (i.e. "... a green Lamborghini") You may also write multiple sentences with the maximum limit of 5 sentences in a post. Battle logs need not follow a maximum limit.
  • Profanities (censored) are frowned upon, but you may use them if the usage is constructive, such as a character that litters their speech with profanities.
  • Normal OS Community Rules/Guidelines apply. (I shouldn't need to say this)

CHARACTERS
  • Johnald Tromp "Johnald"
  • Benvisions "Ben"
  • LarryTheMaskMan "Larry"
  • Fat Cheese Man
  • Nari
  • Jordon the Fox
  • Cosmic
  • Sam the Imp

OST

BATTLE STATS
  • Level 1: 1000 HP (Health Points), 0 ND (Natural Defense), 20 MP (Magic Points)
  • Level 2: 1250 HP, 2 ND, 30 MP
  • Level 3: 1500 HP, 4 ND, 40 MP
  • Level 4: 1800 HP, 7 ND, 55 MP
  • Level 5: 2100 HP, 10 ND, 70 MP

MISCELLANY
  • BEN
    • Inventory: Sword, Shield
    • Stats: LVL 3, 1500 HP 12 DEF 40 MP (x3 Natural Defense Modifier)
  • LARRY
    • Inventory: Mask
    • Stats: LVL 3, 1500 HP 4 DEF 80 MP (x2 Magic Modifier)
    • Spells: Animate, Conjure, Transmute, Resurrect, Double Team, Make Oliebollen
  • SAM
    • Stats: LVL 1, 1000 HP 0 DEF 20 MP

Damage is measured through the formula DAMAGE = ((ATTACK * ATTACK) - (DEFENSE * 10)) / (ATTACK + DEFENSE) i.e. ((100 * 100) - (100 * 10)) / (100 + 100) = 45

The Netherlands are under attack from trolls, monsters, and Johnald Trump! LarryTheMaskMan and a group of activists attempt to stop them. Will they succeed?

Alright, the first sentence!

A man sits at his desk. What is his name?
His name is johnald tromp.
He is 8 feet tall and has an 8 pack
And he is 80 years old
Note: Benvisions is played by Benjamin Kirsch.

And then Benvisions came to meet him one day.
He says Who are you? then has a heart attack and dies.
Enemies are then coming to Benvisions and got Johnald Trump's sword that he used to fight enemies all the time.
A fairy named Griteine tried to help Benvisions on how to fight with the enemies.
Johnald Tromp gets reincarnated as himself and pulls a minigun on the enemies.
He destroys many of the enemies but not all of them, he then throws Benvisions a broadsword.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20