Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Vladimirr was banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vladimirr says he got banned? What could have been the reason for this?
WHAT????????????????
What!? He is not banned Lopyt.
Well, I'm not really sure what happened yet.

Friday I logged in, and was IP banned, although my account wasn't locked out. I couldn't read the forums, listen to sequences, or anything really. I got on Discord and asked the mods what happened, and they assumed it was a mistake and unlocked me.

Saturday morning, the IP ban was back. I got on Discord to say my goodbyes to folks, and a mod saw me chatting and once again unbanned my IP.

Apparently IP bans don't show who did them, so we have no way to tell who did it or why they might have done so.

There was this chat over a week ago: https://onlinesequencer.net/logs?page=44237 but I don't think that'd be enough to permanently remove my ability to use the site.

Since it happened twice, I feel like it was probably intentional, and I don't want to get anyone in hot water for unbanning me. That said, maybe it was accidental; maybe I was getting caught up in an attempt to ban someone else using my same ISP. Who knows. I've sent Jacob_ a message on Discord, and I'm hoping he replies. Until then, I'm going to refrain from using the site for a while.

Maybe this will all clear itself up.
Yep, we're all good over here. Looks like I'm back.
Vlad we're really worried about you.
I got banned once for spamming the longest word ever.
(05-17-2021, 10:33 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned once for spamming the longest word ever.

What's the longest word?
(05-17-2021, 10:34 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2021, 10:33 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned once for spamming the longest word ever.

What's the longest word?
This Appendix:List of protologisms/Long words/Titin - Wiktionary It is 189,819 letters long
I am glad you're back, so are we!