Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Storytime: why i'm obsessed with one-winged angel/sephiroth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay so final fantasy vii has the best characters, villains, and plot of any game i've ever played, which says a lot, seeing as I played first finished the game about 11 years ago. up to date, nothing has been able to hold a candle to how much i love the game and it's contents.

i think sephiroth was the best villain in any video game i've played, and i still stand by that claim. his character, backstory, personality construction, motives, all of it is simply golden. every time i see something final fantasy vii related, i get excited because there's more development for him, which just turns him into an even better villain.

now, there's not much to say about one-winged angel, but here's the main reason why i'm so obsessed with it. about 5 years ago when i played final fantasy vii for the second time, and was able to understand the music and visuals better, i fought sephiroth again. then... Supernova happened. one-winged angel was at the perfect point to make the entire sequence ten times more dramatic and impactful, and just seeing that, i became absolutely obsessed.

so there you go. now you know why i simp for sephiroth.
ok
poll added
I heard Witcher 3 also has a great plot and story too, worth a czech out
(05-21-2021, 11:59 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I heard Witcher 3 also has a great plot and story too, worth a czech out
noted
Beautiful story.

Now admit that I was the one who played it first
What is this poll.
What happens if you crap somebody else's pants
(06-03-2021, 09:52 AM)LuminousKR Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if you crap somebody else's pants

that should be your new signature tbh