Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: something i needa tell you guys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so, youve seen the amout of people who are mad at megalos right? well, im saying is that i need you guys to stop,
this megalos take so much work and time to do, and you waste they're time. imagine if you worked on this song for 6 days,
and everybody didnt listen to it, you would be mad too right? so why do you follow along with them if you get mad at what they do to you?
it even happens to me. i get on chat to go and send them something thats a megalo, but everybody either ignores it or doesnt listen to it and then they all say "ew megalo nobodys listening to that" or some ***t like that. so just stop doing this and everything will be fine.
ok? and also just saying, dont go in comments and say ***t like *OOHHH WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO ANNOYING SO SHUT THE ***K UP YOU STUPID IDIOT YOUR NOT EVEN THAT POPULAR WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE" SHUT UP. you guys probably literally listen to megalos ALLL the time, you just wanna annoy everybody. so just dont. just stop
please, so we dont gotta go threw this whole thing again, ive gotten muted so much in chat for getting mad at somebody for not clicking my sequence just because its a ***king megalo.
WHAT THE **LL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!??!?!?! so please in all of gods name. please listen to me. PLEASE. you gotta be used to these megalos by now. i know they are overused but its not like if somethings overused then its bad. you guys literally also copy songs that are probably overused, and they are still not megalos, then if you make things that are overused, then why do you hate the megalos that are overused, i know its the most overused thing but that doesnt make it a bad song. its still a bop, you guys just dont wanna listen to them because they are annoying and all over the place, WHATS WRONG WITH AN OVERUSED SONG? you will see megalos all over the place, and you should be used to them! AND YET! you are still not, you guys just dont understand, if you dont wanna listen, then your either a mean person or are just dum, if your the person who does understand then i am happy, i would be happy if everybody understand this. then i could go back to having fun on here! you guys just dont want anybody to have fun. please understand me.
when are the useless threads gonna stop
We have a burning hatred for megalos just because It ISNT original, all you guys do is slap a few extra notes on a megalo and call it a day
All you got to do is look up megalo midi import it and then say it's original.
but we only hate megalos because it's overdone. you can still make them, we the people in chat just have no capacity to listen to them, so don't worry.
(05-24-2021, 09:30 AM)real makesmusic lol Wrote: [ -> ]so, youve seen the amout of people who are mad at megalos right? well, im saying is that i need you guys to stop,
this megalos take so much work and time to do, and you waste they're time. imagine if you worked on this song for 6 days,
and everybody didnt listen to it, you would be mad too right? so why do you follow along with them if you get mad at what they do to you?
it even happens to me. i get on chat to go and send them something thats a megalo, but everybody either ignores it or doesnt listen to it and then they all say "ew megalo nobodys listening to that" or some ***t like that. so just stop doing this and everything will be fine.
ok?
sans isnt hot, stop with the megalos
so, youve seen the amout of people who are mad at megalos right? well, im saying is that i need you guys to stop,
ok? and also just saying, dont go in comments and say ***t like *OOHHH WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO ANNOYING SO SHUT THE ***K UP YOU STUPID IDIOT YOUR NOT EVEN THAT POPULAR WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE" SHUT UP. you guys probably literally listen to megalos ALLL the time, you just wanna annoy everybody. so just dont. just stop
please, so we dont gotta go threw this whole thing again, ive gotten muted so much in chat for getting mad at somebody for not clicking my sequence just because its a ***king megalo.
WHAT THE **LL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!??!?!?!
(05-24-2021, 09:30 AM)real makesmusic lol Wrote: [ -> ]so, youve seen the amout of people who are mad at megalos right? well, im saying is that i need you guys to stop,
WHAT THE **LL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!??!?!?! so please in all of gods name. please listen to me. PLEASE. you gotta be used to these megalos by now. i know they are overused but its not like if somethings overused then its bad. you guys literally also copy songs that are probably overused, and they are still not megalos, then if you make things that are overused, then why do you hate the megalos that are overused, i know its the most overused thing but that doesnt make it a bad song. its still a bop, you guys just dont wanna listen to them because they are annoying and all over the place, WHATS WRONG WITH AN OVERUSED SONG? you will see megalos all over the place, and you should be used to them! AND YET! you are still not, you guys just dont understand, if you dont wanna listen, then your either a mean person or are just dum, if your the person who does understand then i am happy, i would be happy if everybody understand this. then i could go back to having fun on here! you guys just dont want anybody to have fun. please understand me.
use correct grammar then maybe we'll listen to a nine year old that posts unoriginal stuff; also i'm turning this into a copypasta
(05-24-2021, 09:53 AM)nari Wrote: [ -> ]
use correct grammar then maybe we'll listen to a nine year old that posts unoriginal stuff; also i'm turning this into a copypasta
9 year olds suck, and this is why they are more bratty than my 5-year-old sister.
cry about it

this is going in the copypasta thread
Pages: 1 2