Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Stop At End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd love the ability to stop the song at the end, like this,
So instead of it looping, it will just stop.
This should be where you can toggle it on and off
I've always been surprised that there was no loop toggle button.
you can place an inaudible note after your song and it will have a similar effect, provided you actually stop playing the song during the silence
(05-27-2021, 03:19 PM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]you can place an inaudible note after your song and it will have a similar effect, provided you actually stop playing the song during the silence

That's what I do.
so what's the issue
(05-27-2021, 03:24 PM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]so what's the issue

No issue. It's a suggestion. But if you want to know the reason for the suggestion, manually stopping is a rather hokey way to stop your song playing, so it would be kinda nice to have that button, just like literally every other sound editing software has.

The option to turn off the loop could also lead to a playlist feature, so that you could make a playlist and when the file is done it would automatically load the next song. That way you could play a bunch of your own sequences while you're doing the dishes or something. Just kinda nice is all. Smile
I think fox is working on playlists or something