Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. You might already know me, so here's a slight re-introduction.

As you know, my username is MacCodei and I have just registered on this site after 6 months of unregistered use of it. I put a lot of effort into making music and hope you enjoy my soon to come sequences.
I don't already know you, but hi!

Welcome to the Online Sequencer community—it's a bit of a crazy place to be, but if you need reliable help towards using the website itself I recommend looking through my guide here. It contains site-specific techniques that other users frequently use and should be useful to you if you decide to stay here long-term. It's less useful if you're using this site as a stepping block towards making music on a DAW (professional software), but be sure to read it if you want practical information for OS.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them over chat or ask them here!
(05-25-2021, 12:13 AM)MacCodei Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. You might already know me, so here's a slight re-introduction.

As you know, my username is MacCodei and I have just registered on this site after 6 months of unregistered use of it. I put a lot of effort into making music and hope you enjoy my soon to come sequences.

Welcome to OS!
ello.
Welcome aboard! Smile I'm also new, glad to join your community! x)