Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Pls add touch screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-11-2021, 08:52 PM)nari Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2021, 03:17 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion of apps:
For phones, I suggest an app called "Online Sequencer Mobile" so that people can edit on their phones instead of the website which will be easier. Can someone ask Jacob to see if it's possible? I would love Jacob to do an app like that.

Features:
All features from the website
Updates regularly for bug fixes and new features
New touched-optimized feel on mobile devices.
Works Offline

I could also suggest a desktop app for Mac (via Mac App Store) and Windows (via Microsoft Store) called "Online Sequencer app" (not to be confused with Offline Sequencer, a totally different experience from Online Sequencer). I would like the features except for the touch-optimized features. Jacob would be very happy to do that. It would also be time-saving when power outages come out (because of a rainstorm (or even a hurricane)). And you don't need an internet connection to make music and you can listen to sequences even offline.

Now I need someone to make a work of art about the apps I proposed. That would be a very good idea and it would be amazing to see how the apps would come out if they were real apps.

The work would be very hard to do for an app, but at the same time, it's lifesaving for people who don't even have internet (not only now, but at any time that a person who has no internet). I think Jacob should do these apps.

tsk tsk tsk i'm very dissapointed in you for forgetting the google play store and the galax store /s

I didn't mention App Store or Google Play or Samsung Galaxy Store in the mobile apps.
i will be back i will make a song
I suggest 1 New app (Online sequencer touch screen)
Pages: 1 2