Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Pls add touch screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dell players have a touch screen so can u add that? 
also, add a game mode that u can play with the notes like asdfghjkl are the keys Smile
(06-10-2021, 08:02 PM)Raxy1000 Wrote: [ -> ]Dell player's have touch screen so can u add that?  Smile

i mean you can do it on a tablet, os has tablet integration but not your phone
also if you have an ipad safari won't work
No it diesnt really.

Touch screen music editors seem like a good idea but I have yet to find one that works well in practise
just wait for the os mobile app 3 to drop next april 1st
My suggestion of apps:
For phones, I suggest an app called "Online Sequencer Mobile" if people wish to edit on their phones instead of a website where it will be easier. Can someone ask Jacob to see if it's possible? I would love Jacob to do an app like that.

Features:
All features from the website
Updates regularly for bug fixes and new features
New touched-optimized feel on mobile devices.
Works Offline

I could also suggest a desktop app for macOS (via Mac App Store)/Windows (via Microsoft Store) called "Online Sequencer app" (not to be confused with Offline Sequencer, a different experience from Online Sequencer). I want the features except for touch-optimized. Jacob would like this idea to do that. It would also be time-saving when power outages come out (because of a rainstorm (or even a hurricane)). And you don't need an internet connection to make music, and you can listen to sequences even offline.

Now I need someone to make a work of art about the apps I proposed. That would be an astonishing idea, which would be amazing to see how the apps would come out if they were real apps.

The work would be a sustained amount of work to do for an app, but at the same time, it's lifesaving for people who don't even have internet (not only now, but at any time that a person who has no internet). I think Jacob should do these apps.

Updates:
6/11/21: Initial release
6/13/21: Correcting my spelling.
(06-10-2021, 08:15 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]No it diesnt really.

Touch screen music editors seem like a good idea but I have yet to find one that works well in practise
you should get the medly app, only use free stuff, and I was able to make future bass! (check out my YT channel, I think I have a tutorial on there to make the chords wobble, you can also use automation.)
Yes there are sme mobilr music apps, but its a lot less efficient than a DAW on a computer
(06-11-2021, 03:17 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion of apps:
For phones, I suggest an app called "Online Sequencer Mobile" so that people can edit on their phones instead of the website which will be easier. Can someone ask Jacob to see if it's possible? I would love Jacob to do an app like that.

Features:
All features from the website
Updates regularly for bug fixes and new features
New touched-optimized feel on mobile devices.
Works Offline

I could also suggest a desktop app for Mac (via Mac App Store) and Windows (via Microsoft Store) called "Online Sequencer app" (not to be confused with Offline Sequencer, a totally different experience from Online Sequencer). I would like the features except for the touch-optimized features. Jacob would be very happy to do that. It would also be time-saving when power outages come out (because of a rainstorm (or even a hurricane)). And you don't need an internet connection to make music and you can listen to sequences even offline.

Now I need someone to make a work of art about the apps I proposed. That would be a very good idea and it would be amazing to see how the apps would come out if they were real apps.

The work would be very hard to do for an app, but at the same time, it's lifesaving for people who don't even have internet (not only now, but at any time that a person who has no internet). I think Jacob should do these apps.

tsk tsk tsk i'm very dissapointed in you for forgetting the google play store and the galax store /s
F-Droid is the best app store
Pages: 1 2