Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-27-2021, 03:55 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2021, 03:53 AM)Kumoko Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2021, 03:04 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2021, 03:02 AM)LarryTheMaskMan Wrote: [ -> ]True benvisions, even though chat isn't the most smart place on the internet, no ones stopping you from joining. Staying off for 4 months because someone unknown simply told you seems quite an unnecessary thing for me, maybe 4 days is better if you dont like joining chat on your first day haha. Do what you feel is best for you, nothing can go wrong that way ?
I mean that as a joke but okay! .w.

Why did you mess my writing up?

? Wait did i delete your reply somehow?????? Sorry! I'm new to replying on forums so I didnt know you could do that!! 
Okay.
(06-27-2021, 03:02 AM)LarryTheMaskMan Wrote: [ -> ]True benvisions, even though chat isn't the most smart place on the internet, no ones stopping you from joining. Staying off for 4 months because someone unknown simply told you seems quite an unnecessary thing for me, maybe 4 days is better if you dont like joining chat on your first day haha. Do what you feel is best for you, nothing can go wrong that way ?
okay, maybe i was exaggerating, but if you feel like, Kumoko, join chat anytime Smile
Stay off chat. I'm serious.
Welcome! Please read the rules and LucentTear's guide
The chat's actually fun, only like 1 asshole and that's it
Hello! Welcome to Online Sequencer!! Try to make some music while you're here and maybe get to know some people! Read the chat/ forum rules. Also check out lucent's guide!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2