Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2021 July Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
entry 2
2nd entry. ENJOY, BOIS.
probably needs to be played loud

Ugh dang it! I was so busy i didn't get time to work on this and now its late :/
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215]
Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2021 July Monthly Contest winners!

As always, a big thanks to all who participated in the contest!

In first place we have Beach Race by LarryTheMaskMan. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have scuba diving by steggy. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have Ocean Afloat. by CaptainPresto. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

yes see i never win these but i still try my best anyways congratulations larry
(07-31-2021, 12:34 PM)Online Sequencer Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?aid=215]
Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2021 July Monthly Contest winners!

As always, a big thanks to all who participated in the contest!

In first place we have Beach Race by LarryTheMaskMan. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have scuba diving by steggy. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have Ocean Afloat. by CaptainPresto. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

agajhgjkshjlkrhgs i got my first honorable mentionn
wtf why didnt borks entry win
(08-01-2021, 10:04 AM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]wtf why didnt borks entry win

If you are referring to this entry, it is because it was updated during the voting period for the contest it was entered in. This is a violation of the monthly contest rules, which caused the entry to be disqualified.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5