Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: so i'm making a thing for a character i have
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm making pretty good progress on this song but i'm honestly kinda stuck and it'd be cool if i could get some advice or someone else working on it with me
:coolio:
some advice? maybe

someone else working on it for you? hell no
(07-03-2021, 08:49 AM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]some advice? maybe

someone else working on it for you? hell no
oh that's not really what i want i just mean a tweak or something
i'm not forcing anyone to work on it really, i'm just trying to figure out what to do
Can you record it and send it through vocaroo.com? My computer isn't set up right now and my phne cannothandle sequences. I know a bit about music and probably can hrlp

Why is everyone so hostile when someone wants others to help them with a song or write a song for them? Grow up guys, there is notging wrong with that
(07-03-2021, 02:58 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you record it and send it through vocaroo.com? My computer isn't set up right now and my phne cannothandle sequences. I know a bit about music and probably can hrlp

Why is everyone so hostile when someone wants others to help them with a song or write a song for them? Grow up guys, there is notging wrong with that
sure! i'll get on it :}
would an mp3 file work as well? i think i can do that more readily
.mp3, .ogg, .wav, any eill work but I don't want to have to make an account for anything and I don't want to download it. Vocaroo is just theeadiest way to share simple songs that I know of
also i've just checked out your "Farewell" thingy, first thing i thought of was the, i think it was called 5D? or something like that, a mod for celeste
super hard, super long :}
Okay.
I may do Farewell on actual instruments sometime, not a fan of the mix on it
(07-03-2021, 04:54 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ].mp3, .ogg, .wav, any eill work but I don't want to have to make an account for anything and I don't want to download it. Vocaroo is just theeadiest way to share simple songs that I know of
alright! i think i know what i can do, hold on
by the way, i don't really know anything much about music like chords and the like (i was in the school band instead of the music theory class)
so don't mind if i'm a bit slow to get what you mean by things
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...en_one.mp3
let me know if this works, it might automatically download it so i'm sorry if it does so
Pages: 1 2 3