Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Boxed Macaroni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna know, what kind of boxed macaroni do YOU personally think is the best. Homemade macaroni is good and all, but sometimes you never have the ingredients or the time to have it freshly made just like mama use to make em, so you have to rely on the pre made boxed mac n cheese.

For me, Cheese Club is the best, mostly because it's the boxed macaroni I ate the most and the one with the best cheese, and the other brands just never did it for me, there were some brands that came close to being as good but still didn't hit the spot like Cheese Club did.

The ones I HATE the most are Velveeta and Krafts macaroni, Velveeta is bitter and leaves a bad taste in your mouth, and Krafts doesn't even taste like macaroni and cheese, I seriously don't know why Krafts is one of the most popular brands, I don't get how people eat that without vomiting.

Between the two I would choose Velveeta, because while it's frickin bitter it still tastes somewhat like cheese and I could still eat it without severe vomiting, but Krafts, just no. Doesn't taste like cheese (Tastes like marinated copper), taste frickin awful, makes me want to puke, I never one to put one fork of that crap in my mouth EVER AGAIN....

So anyways, tell me what your favorite brand is. It could be any brand it doesn't have to be the ones I mentioned.
what is boxed macaroni and does it really deserve an entire thread for it
(07-08-2021, 08:06 AM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]what is boxed macaroni and does it really deserve an entire thread for it

Yes and Yes
kraft