Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: i like the new reverbs but
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
most are not useful.

i say this as a personCAT who listens to merzbow and a russian group called linija mass that made albums out of recordings of soviet-era factory machines.

like proton,
it just makes every instrument sound like dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit 

now if we could set the reverb params ...

anyway I appreciate OS and whoever makes it.
growl woof huff chomp chomp hum growl
(07-09-2021, 11:13 AM)nari Wrote: [ -> ]meow jacob meow makes meow and meow maintains meow online meow sequencer meow

Bears don't meow
okay.
Get creative and tolerable with new the new reverbs then. I recommend experiment with it before you go writing that it's not useful.
i like proton and am literally using it right now to make something.
(07-09-2021, 05:23 PM)Marysamat Wrote: [ -> ]Get creative and tolerable with new the new reverbs then. I recommend experiment with it before you go writing that it's not useful.
I did.  I played with it at work until my boss yelled at me, which is at least 15 minutes.  Are you insinuating my experiments failed due to lack of skill or any music training, rather than the awesome efforts of OnlineSequencer devs?

Because you'd be right, but still.  Proton's like ... I guess if I was making a song about the LHC I could use it in a ironic literal sense but idk.

I'll try more if I still have a job Monday.
(07-09-2021, 06:39 PM)sn367323 Wrote: [ -> ]i like proton and am literally using it right now to make something.
Yeah, ok.  Good song.  Now I see.  Smile