Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: My Gift to the World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm IzzyTrem, a 'noob' at whatever this is, 

really should be studying so  as much as I've enjoyed the - short - time I've spent here (procrastinating), I don't think I'll be back for a while.
Before I logged out though I thought I'd let you all hear what I've made since I like it and maybe someone else will too:

My first piece: [url=][/url] (this short loop is kinda loud and maybe over complicated, but after a while it starts to clear up?)

My favorite piece: [url=][/url] (also my latest piece, if nothing else listen to this)

Runner-up for favorite piece:  (similar in length to the next piece, I find this one very fun to listen to)

This one is fun to listen to: [url=][/url] (a short-medium cello-only piece)

I'll include this thing as well:  (personally, I don't like this one, only for the curious)

So yeah that's all of it,

Peace,

IzzyTrem

(P.S. if anyone could recommend free software similar to this site (with built-in instruments and keyboard controls etc.) I would be very grateful)
Apparently my username is IzzTrem... woops
#160366 is incorrectly linked.
Sorry people, #160366 was incorrectly linked (thanks for the heads up d-c-s-m); here's a working link (I hope): [url=][/url]

I hope this makes up for my mistake:
    [url=][/url]

-IzzTrem
That song is nice!
(11-28-2015, 07:41 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]That song is nice!

Thanks d-c-s-m, I'm glad you like it!

(although I'm not sure which song you're referring to; either way, it's great)

If you're interested I shifted the recently added songs notes up a couple semitones and increased the tempo to 130 bpm and it feels more like something to dance to: [url=][/url]