Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Set Repeat Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I'm building a longer sequence, it's hard to refine it because I have to wait until it gets to the part I want in order to hear what I've done.

Workaround I use involve copying the part of the sequence I want to hear to a new midi and listening to it in repeat there, but that's cumbersome.

I would like to be able to set a begin and end to a "repeat region", with defaults being the way it works currently.
Middle click where you want to start.
(12-01-2015, 06:47 PM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]Middle click where you want to start.

but always middle clicking is kind of repetetive, so selecting a loop region would be awesome
True...
You only have to middle click once, then if you hit the space bar it will play from wherever you middle clicked last.
When I read the title of this I actually came up with a different idea than what you said here. I probably should post this in a separate thread, but my idea is that there should be a marker that you place in the sequence that tells it exactly when to loop. So if you make a sequence with a crazy time signature, there isn't a period of silence at the end before it restarts, instead it makes it seamless.
Interesting...