Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Judgement on a song I made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any judgement on this would be appreciated! 

Song > Walk Through Worst for Best
I'm judging it very hard right now, I think this song is uh, being judged by me right now.
(07-23-2021, 01:31 PM)Le_Fromag3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm judging it very hard right now, I think this song is uh, being judged by me right now.

Let me know what you think of it please! ?
The song is pretty long tbh, also I feel like there was more of one type of note sequence that was a little too long. but overall pretty nice Smile
(07-23-2021, 01:44 PM)Le_Fromag3 Wrote: [ -> ]The song is pretty long tbh, also I feel like there was more of one type of note sequence that was a little too long. but overall pretty nice Smile

With all respect, I disagree. I do not think ten minutes is long. I find longer music to help be with the song more, and to follow the story of what it's saying to you. Thank you for the feedback though!!!!
(07-23-2021, 10:23 AM)Marysamat Wrote: [ -> ]Any judgement on this would be appreciated! 

Song > Walk Through Worst for Best

when the last time you were on chat?
The melody of your track is quite pleasant. I think ten minutes for one song is too much. I mean, I like songs that have lyrics. I understand that you had an idea to create only a melody without lyrics. That approach makes sense, too. Sometimes just the play of sounds is enough to feel the mood and the message of the composer. Unfortunately, this story is not about me. It is essential to hear the text, analyze the lines, and think into the words. There are a lot of such songs with deep meaning. You can download them from the Internet or listen to them online. To download songs for free and without registration, I use a FREE MP3 Downloader. This tool makes it possible to listen to songs even when you don't have the Internet.
If you can do a 10min song WELL its ok, but it can be difficult to achieve doing a song that lomg well. Structure is very important. Know when to end a song, if the song wants to be ended before 10min then don't try to stretch it out