Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello, everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I write through the yandex translator, so the meaning may be lost.

I like to write various sounds through the VoiceToMidi app, and then shove them here. For example, the sounds of a teapot, the wind of the North-East and the sea wave in Gelendzhik.

And also (with the help of programs, in music I am "not in the tooth with my foot") I try to make a. midi file from my favorite compositions.

A fan of Harry Potter, the TV series "Trace" (FES, Federal Expert Service), Minecraft and the rock band OddisS.

P.S. Good luck to everyone and, as they say in my Homeland (Russia): "Good luck to all, beaver" (it just sounds like a rhyme in Russian).

Hehe! )

=====
Wink Cool
Привет!
I do not know where to write this, and in general why I did it (as my compatriots say: "Nafiga"), but I collected all the HEX-code colors of the tools from the site into a table. The devil knows, maybe it will be useful to someone?

P.S. Who needs it-write in Private messages.

P. S. S. There are sites where you can make a scheme for embroidery from photos, and on some it is allowed to upload your palette. Which I took advantage of.

[Image: 071c2.png]