Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Flute is nonexistent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made several work in progresses on school issued chrome books, but now that I'm using the Mac at my home, I can't hear the flute, both on the website, and when I download the file as an mp3. I tried reloading the page, but still, nothing. I tried to select all of the flute notes, so I could change to a different instrument, but it wouldn't select all of the flute notes either. Sad
Can you post a link to the sequence? It sounds like the file is corrupted.
(07-30-2021, 10:28 AM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a link to the sequence? It sounds like the file is corrupted.
it's not just one... both of the songs with flute on my profile-

Both of those files play just fine for me.
Works fine for me. Just reread your original post tho, and I think the issue is probably that you're using Safari on the Mac. Safari doesn't support a lot of the audio features we need. You'll need to use Chrome or Firefox.

[Image: browsers2.png]
If you use Safari, Safari won't work. Also see https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...p?tid=1714
(07-31-2021, 05:47 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me. Just reread your original post tho, and I think the issue is probably that you're using Safari on the Mac. Safari doesn't support a lot of the audio features we need. You'll need to use Chrome or Firefox.

[Image: browsers2.png]

ok thanks!