Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Official Unofficial Contest Held by Luna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm holding a contest that works like the monthly contests but being judged by me (and possibly other people if they want to)

Rules: 
1. only 2 submissions max per submitter (only one can win though)
2. songs must be of your own creation, if you remix someone else's song it must be different enough to be considered original.
3. judges cannot rate their own songs
4. songs must follow the theme
5. Song must not be a megalo remix

What is the theme you ask?

Video game music! Remix/remake/reimagine any video game song you want, or, make an original song for the contest that sounds like it was from a certain video game.

Examples of sequences that would fit the requirements: 

Remix of a video game song: 

Original song made to sound like it was from a video game (this one being sounding like it could be from a Mario game):

The time period for submission is a lot shorter than the monthly contests, being from now to AUGUST 16TH. 
After august 16 no more submissions will be taken.
judging will happen from august 16th to august 17th and results will be posted on august 18th or seventeenth depending on how long it takes

Goof Luck Have Fun!
Video game music? Sure.
Video game battle music in the style of 8-bit. It's not done yet, but it'll be soon.
ok so I forgot about this cause of moving into college but it looks like ben was the only person to submit so he wins
Thanks Luna Worx