Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Name of this piano song?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over a decade ago I was taught a song when I was starting piano lessons. I remember it going sort of like this (at least thats how I remember it haha). Was wondering if any of you have heard it before and know what it's called. I don't remember the title and it's been bugging me. Google couldnt help me xd

Thanks ^^
sounds very basic, can i ask why you want to find the title of the piece exactly? Tounge
(07-30-2021, 07:23 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]sounds very basic, can i ask why you want to find the title of the piece exactly? Tounge

It just keeps me up at night not being able to remember what its called  Disappointed  I'm getting old
(07-30-2021, 07:27 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2021, 07:23 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]sounds very basic, can i ask why you want to find the title of the piece exactly? Tounge

I agree, no offense to the OP on this but the second part seems to follow the same key. I have no clue how the progression would look like with that, in fact, correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't really a fitting progression for it. I couldn't continue the example because the melody on the second part seems to not follow music theory.

Yeah I dont think there was anything after
Online Music: What's That Song?
(07-30-2021, 03:24 PM)Cmro Wrote: [ -> ]Over a decade ago I was taught a song when I was starting piano lessons. I remember it going sort of like this (at least thats how I remember it haha). Was wondering if any of you have heard it before and know what it's called. I don't remember the title and it's been bugging me. Google couldnt help me xd

Thanks ^^

"????"
okay just checked out this review website and uhh it sucks so guys dont waste your money
(05-06-2022, 11:17 AM)Jey Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, do you face problems in writing your essay assignment? If you do so, then you can visit https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/professays/ here to read those free essay samples through which you can easily complete you essay assignments.