Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2021 August Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2021 August Monthly Contest!

This month's theme is to create space or scifi music!

General Information

The entry period is from 8/1 ~ 8/21 (11:59 PM EST). Winners will be announced on 8/31/2021!

While we will post general notes on every contest, please refer to the Monthly Contest announcement thread for more details on Monthly Contests themselves.

• Entry limit of 2 sequences per person.
  • Committee members are allowed to enter the contests, but will not enter their example sequence nor will they vote for their own entry.
  • Sequences made prior to the current Monthly Contest are allowed, although entering the same sequence in different Monthly Contests is not. If you are unsure about whether or not you have entered a sequence in a previous monthly contest, a list of all the sequences that have been entered into previous monthly contests can be found here.
  • Making a remix of an existing song is allowed.
  • Editing an entry during the voting period (the 22nd through the end of the respective month EST) is strictly prohibited and will result in that entry being disqualified.
  • Collaborations on entries are allowed, but any points that the piece might receive are divided up equally between the contributors.
  • The standard Online Sequencer Rules will apply and any entries violating a rule will automatically be disqualified.
I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Good luck to you all!

first submission

Entry 1: Echo's in space.
made awhile ago back in May when I was doing another Sci-Fi Racing song, but then LarryTheMaskMan and PhantomFlame jumped into this song.

It's a three-person song so split the points in one third.

Also, I'm so hyped about this theme.

Here:
Benvisions's first submission
LarryTheMaskMan's final submission (he will focus though on Reverse Travel)
PhantomFlame's final submission
1st entry
A desert on a distant planet? You would be all alone, incomprehensibly far from safety. But you are still the only one ever to experience the beauty of this foreign sky, with bright stars and mesmerizing colors.
Une deserte sur une planate loine? Tu vas etre avec pas les personnes, trop loin de securite. Mais tu es le seulement personne qui a l'experience de cette beau et originale ciel, avec des etoiles vives et couleurs interessant.
1st entry
1st entry (maybe, will let y'all know if i'm not entering a second one)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5