Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Look at me I'm using forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically, I've been active on os for like a few years now and I've literally never used forums up until this point. Tbh I probably won't use it ever again. I just wanted to get this off my bucketlist.
Next step is reversing quantum physics using independent variables of 9.65 volts
Hi I like using forum too. When using forum you may need grammar help apps to fix grammar in your online web services. I think you are need spelling grammar punctuation help in typing and spelling in your internet. Luckily I found this COOL APP that helps fixes my spelling grammar online in the internet messages. It is really working very for me well .
cant trick me with that rickroll buckaroo
CELT
(08-02-2021, 11:39 PM)progect3548 Wrote: [ -> ]cant trick me with that rickroll buckaroo

You obviously got tricked if you knew it was a rick roll.
(08-02-2021, 10:17 PM)CELTICBARBARIAN Wrote: [ -> ]So basically, I've been active on os for like a few years now and I've literally never used forums up until this point. Tbh I probably won't use it ever again. I just wanted to get this off my bucketlist.

Please keep going on your songs.